Labadee Bungalows for Suite and no Suite guests?

jjmock

Thinking of a cruise that stops in Labadee. As a Suite guest, I would be able to rent a cabana, but would I be allowed to have my children who will not be in a suite join my wife and I?

Thinking of a cruise that stops in Labadee. As a Suite guest, I would be able to rent a cabana, but would I be allowed to have my children who will not be in a suite join my wife and I?

Yes you can invite anyone you want that are non-suite guests. You just need to be the primary suite guest. You are only allowed up to 6 people in the cabana. You will be given an wristband for each person.

Don't do the boat ride over to see the large old oven and the local dancing show? Not really sure if they had enough life vest for all the people they got on the boat there? There wasn't enough seats for everyone. I know there trying but? RCL should do more to help with this because they spent a lot of money to do the excursion for people that don't want to go to the beach and it needs help?