Boston stay & park--which site to book with?

el820

Hi,

I'm looking for a hotels for a stay & park in the Boston area. In my search for a hotel, I came across a couple sites that specialize in stay&park booking. Their rates are a lot cheaper than the usual sites like Expedia. I don't have too much experience with these sites. Are they safe to book with? Anyone on here used them before?

stay123 dot com

parksleephotels dot com

Thanks

Hi,

I'm looking for a hotels for a stay & park in the Boston area. In my search for a hotel, I came across a couple sites that specialize in stay&park booking. Their rates are a lot cheaper than the usual sites like Expedia. I don't have too much experience with these sites. Are they safe to book with? Anyone on here used them before?

stay123 dot com

parksleephotels dot com

Thanks

What is your ship/sail date, length of the cruise, and where are you driving in from? Are you planning to sightsee in Boston pre cruise?

Boston can be tricky - many of the park/sleeps are northeast of town in more fringe areas like Revere, Chelsea, and Saugus and are geared towards flyers, not cruisers. Then you have to pay for port transportation. One technique we often recommend is to stay outside the city the night before in a nice suburban area and just pay to park at the port.

You have to look at the total cost of everything before committing to a park/sleep. Typically there are better options for cruisers than the offerings through the park/sleep sites.

I will be boarding the NCL Dawn at the end of August for a 7 day cruise out of Black Falcon Terminal. I will be driving in from Montreal Canada, and plan to stay one night and park my car for the duration of the cruise.

I don't have any plans for sightseeing in Boston. If time permits, I might visit the NE Aquarium on the day I drive down.

I'm debating on the Holiday Inn Express at 69 Boston Street or the Adams Inn in Quincy. Are these area safe?

Does anyone have any experience booking through those sites?

I will be boarding the NCL Dawn at the end of August for a 7 day cruise out of Black Falcon Terminal. I will be driving in from Montreal Canada, and plan to stay one night and park my car for the duration of the cruise.

I don't have any plans for sightseeing in Boston. If time permits, I might visit the NE Aquarium on the day I drive down.

I'm debating on the Holiday Inn Express at 69 Boston Street or the Adams Inn in Quincy. Are these area safe?

Does anyone have any experience booking through those sites?

You have found the two choices that are the most popular on this board. IMO the Adams Inn is in a nicer area and is very popular with cruisers because of its parking and Cruiseport shuttle.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi,

stay123 dot com

parksleephotels dot com

Thanks

I would check out reviews on this hotel, even contact the Boston Police Dept.

This area is not in the best part of Boston. There are worse areas, but there are a lot of safer areas. During the day it probably would be fine, but not sure of the night. It did get some good reviews (as well as some bad ones) on trip advisor. Some areas of Boston have become more gentrified in the last years, but not sure if this is one of those areas.