Pride Wedding in September

So we are getting married on the Pride in September. Was wondering if anyone can tell me about good hotels to stay at the night before? And where my fiance may be able to get her hair 'did'?! :p We live in PA, and normally just drive down the day of... but for obvious reasons everyone has recommended we stay in Baltimore the night before.

So:

-Hotel Recomendations? (Sleep and Park deals?)

-Places for a bride to get her haird done Sunday morning?

-If you've done a wedding on the Pride, anything we should know or things that stick out in your memory???

Please Please Please tell me what you know!! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

We got married on the Pride last September. We had everyone stay at the Hampton Inn - BWI Airport. I recommend this hotel, but DO NOT rely on the shuttle van to get everyone to the ship on time...have other transportation! Silver immersion did my hair and makeup, along with my bridesmaids' and Mom's hair. They came to the hotel. They were great and I highly recommend them.

First of all, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! The Pride is a BEUTIFUL ship....my favorite out of all of my cruises. I didn't see the Pride before booking my wedding, but wish I had as I would have chosen that ship:)

As VASOXFAN commented above, the best option for getting hair/make up is having the stylist come to your hotel room. I'm getting married in Ft Lauderdale and someone is coming to mine....I'd checkout the one they reccomended.

From searching this forum, I know of a bride who posted a review of their wedding out of BWI...not sure if it was VASOXFAN or not,but I know a search will find it...it was very helpful and imagine it would be moreso for you since you are actually getting married out of BWI :)

Best of luck to you!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Congratulations! ! I am also getting married on the Pride in September! I don't know if you booked your hotel yet but when I did back in January some other hotels were already booked up.