Wedding on debarkation day questions

I have questions in regards to the timeline of the whole day and pictures.

My wedding party is not sailing. When do they get wedding party pics and guests with such a short time? Can they do pics before the wedding? Can they do pics of me and him seeing each other before the wedding?

I know there is a lot to do in a short time but I don't want to feel too rushed either. Any tips?

THANKS!!

• 2 weeks later...
I have questions in regards to the timeline of the whole day and pictures.

My wedding party is not sailing. When do they get wedding party pics and guests with such a short time? Can they do pics before the wedding? Can they do pics of me and him seeing each other before the wedding?

I know there is a lot to do in a short time but I don't want to feel too rushed either. Any tips?

THANKS!!

They did pictures immediately following the wedding and before the reception of the wedding party/parents and such for us since our parents weren't sailing. Then they did on quick picture after the reception because I wanted a pose of all of us at the bottom of the stairs looking up. trust me these photographers are good and fast. I have rarely seen a wedding photographer move so fast to get the shots.