Next Promotion

carol54

Check for new promotions running next week for Memorial Day. We will actually be on a cruise when our TA is running their specials so I spoke with my rep who took all my info and will book it Monday while we are away. First time I have done this, but I am sure lots of people do it. She couldn't tell me exactly what they will be offering (it is, of course, still a secret), but if something better comes along, we can always rebook.

I have been waiting for just the right promotion to book the Sun SA cruise, and I thought I might miss it:( But now I am doing the happy dance:p

Check for new promotions running next week for Memorial Day. We will actually be on a cruise when our TA is running their specials so I spoke with my rep who took all my info and will book it Monday while we are away. First time I have done this, but I am sure lots of people do it. She couldn't tell me exactly what they will be offering (it is, of course, still a secret), but if something better comes along, we can always rebook.

I have been waiting for just the right promotion to book the Sun SA cruise, and I thought I might miss it:( But now I am doing the happy dance:p

+1 This.

Although I am DYING to know what the next promotion will be (still waiting for the best time to book our cruise for next year), I think it will be Monday before we know anything more.

We did get an email from one of the bigger online TAs that was advertising a big VIP sale starting Monday morning... no information on what it will be yet, but keeping my fingers crossed it will be a goodie :D

Surfing the net I found a webpage from a cruise outlet regarding DASH sale beginning 5/17. Up to 250 OBC. It's not yet on their website so maybe its the ad they are going to use as of 5/17

Surfing the net I found a webpage from a cruise outlet regarding DASH sale beginning 5/17. Up to 250 OBC. It's not yet on their website so maybe its the ad they are going to use as of 5/17

FREESTYLE DASH!!

5/17/14 – 5/23/14 :cool:

Dash sale.... YUCK :( That means a whopping $50 OBC for a balcony on Breakaway... not exactly close to the former Freesome deal I was hoping for. I know the draw for some is that it's reduced deposit, but I already have my deposit saved, so was looking for something with more OBC or the UDP or similar.

Only hopes I have that this is NOT the correct next promotion is that if you click on the TA link for details, although the title lists Freestyle Dash and the dates of 5/17/14-5/23/14, the body of the link is in regards to the former BOGO promotion :rolleyes: Someone is dropping the ball on something in that company;)

Here's hoping that the Memorial Day sale that is supposed to be arriving in my email box on Monday has a better deal than DASH.... just saying :)

I agree with Ken, I don't want DASH! I want UBP or UDP! Anyone know if any of the online agencies offer that as a promo as I would definitely use them to book our August Bermuda cruise. Otherwise, I guess I'll keep waiting and hoping to get a good last minute rate!

Found another TA website advertising the Dash Sale May 17-23, so seems to be confirmed.... again I say, YUCK.

Up to $500 to spend on board when booking Norwegian Getaway, Norwegian Breakaway or Pride of America

Up to $250 to spend on board when booking any of our other amazing ships

Up to $1,000 in air credits

50% Reduced Deposit

Discounts for AARP members

Discounts for Latitudes Rewards members

Military discounts, if applicable

Up to $500 to spend on board when booking Norwegian Getaway, Norwegian Breakaway or Pride of America

Up to $250 to spend on board when booking any of our other amazing ships

Up to $1,000 in air credits

50% Reduced Deposit

Discounts for AARP members

Discounts for Latitudes Rewards members

Military discounts, if applicable

I now see that this sale can work well for those booking the bigger suites or who have other applications, but if you look at the former DASH sales for comparison, then in my situation, this sale just DOESN'T WORK....

* Up to $500 Breakaway (only $50 for balcony cabins if comparable to last sale)

* Up to $1,000 air credits (we live within 3 hours, we are not flying)

* 50% Reduced Deposit (putting down full deposit regardless)

* Discounts for AARP (doesn't apply to us)

* Discounts Latitudes (We are first time NCL cruisers...does not apply to us)

*Military Discount (doesn't apply to us)

So... DASH sale equates to a whopping $50 OBC in my camp. Hence the YUCK ;)