RCCL Radiance Cruise Compasses Posted on Webshots

akh40

For those of you as starved for information as I was before my June 4-11 cruise to Alaska on RCCL's Radiance of the Seas, I have posted all my Cruise Compasses, including shopping inserts, etc. on Webshots. You'll probably have to click on "View Full Size" under each pic, and then click on each pic again to make them big enough to read them. I've also posted the current Chops menu and will post Portofino's current menu when I find it!

http://community.webshots.com/user/akhowell

Amanda:)

Thanks a million! I am gonna wait out for that spa treatment Coupon! he he Are both of the formal nights Vvry Formal, I only have one super formal dress for the cruise. The others are only dresses. I am leaving saturday for our cruise. How was the weather? Any suggestions on what to do?

That was a very generous use of your time! I am sure that you have made many, many people besides myself very happy. The info will help me a great deal in my planning for our group of 9 for the Sept. 3rd sailing.

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!

Thanks for the info. I am also thrilled with data and more data.

We have been on lots of cruises to the carribbean and always enjoy the band on deck playing carrib music, the frozen tropical drinks they constantly hawk, and the general tropical atmosphere.

What is all this replaced with on the Alaskan cruise?

Thanks

Just back from Radiance, June 11-18 Alaska. There was always someone playing music - piano, violin, etc. The drinks were plentiful - The Iceberg, Polar Bear, Great Glacier, etc and the tropical atmosphere is replaced with scenery of mountains, bright blue water, waterfalls, glaciers, ice, whales and sea lions. It was wonderful.

Thank you everyone for the nice posts! I'm glad I was able to help.

Ldoc72, the formal nights can be as formal as you want them to be. On formal nights I saw some people in Dockers, jeans (gasp!), "regular" dresses, and formal dresses. It's totally up to you. As a matter a fact, no one except you (and the others in your cabin!:))will notice if you wear the same dress both nights. Saves room in your suitcase! I ended up wearing (seriously) about 1/4 of the clothes I brought. We had gorgeous weather, high 60s and 70s, some wind and chilly some days, but one fleece sweatshirt was all I needed. Some mittens and a hat for Glacier viewing.

I agree with Taylortroop about the music. No steel drums, but it was wonderful just the same. Band for Sailaway party was great, kind of 70s 80s rock. Agree, lots of different fun drinks offered each day (although I don't drink, just don't care for it, I did enjoy virgin Strawberry Pina Coladas!) Have a wonderful cruise!

Amanda

• 1 month later...

Amanda,

I like your pictures, but was curious if you have any pictures of your JS. We are staying in the cabin at the end of August and would love to see more pics. The one in your link above showed one angle I was interested in, which was the solid wall on the balcony.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks

Scott

Hi Scott, I'm not sure how to post the pics here...can you tell me how? Or else email me at sabkhowell@msn.com and I'll email what I have to you. I don't think I have any more of the balcony, but I have several of the inside of the stateroom. :)

Amanda

For those of you as starved for information as I was before

Amanda:)

Amanda,

I viewed your WEBshots today of your Alaska cruise and they are awesome; thanks so much for sharing. I leave on Radiance on 8/6 out of Vancouver and your pictures have me smiling...I can't wait!

S.

Archived