Typical Transfer Time NCL Hotel to Dover

The last time we did it it took about 2-2 1/2 hours. Not a very scenic trip, but no hassles. We left the hotel around 10:30. When we got to the terminal registration was pretty quick, then we had to sit and wait until our color was called for boarding. Dover is a very nice terminal.

Thanks for your reply DaveJohn!

So, I can pretty much scratch off any sort of sightseeing or shopping in London on our transfer day. I thought that would be the case, but I know some of the people traveling in our group had hoped to get some last minute stuff in that morning. I'll let them know not to count on it.

You should have some time the day you arrive. Most flights from the US get there early in the AM. The last time we were at the hotel by noon, checked in and walked around that afternoon. Harrod's isn't a far walk......just bring lots of money. :)

Thanks, DaveJohn. We'll actually be in London for three days before our cruise, so we'll get a fair amount of time to look and shop. :eek: I know there are some in my traveling party that will leave a few things to the last minute, so I wanted to give them an idea of when we would be leaving the hotel for Dover. Between breakfast and packing, 10:30 AM doesn't leave a whole lot of time, but that's perfectly okay with me. I'll be anxious to get to the ship by then anyway. :)

Archived