Best time to book parasailing with Fury?

Gymrat64

We'll be on the Majesty of the Seas next month stopping in Key West from 10am to 6pm. My daughter really wants us three to do the parasailing with Fury. I've read that it's very close to the port but since we have to go through customs, what time would be best to make the reservation? I was thinking 2:30 or 3:00. Any suggestions, thanks!

We'll be on the Majesty of the Seas next month stopping in Key West from 10am to 6pm. My daughter really wants us three to do the parasailing with Fury. I've read that it's very close to the port but since we have to go through customs, what time would be best to make the reservation? I was thinking 2:30 or 3:00. Any suggestions, thanks!

Fury does a parasailing trip every hour from 9:00 am and till 6:00 pm so if you did a 2:00 or 3:00 pm you should be fine and have time to see a few things before your ride. But are you sure Fury will take three people?

Pjk

Thanks for the information Peter! I might have to go with my daughter and make my husband go by himself, I'm too scared to go alone! I'm even thinking of letting them two do it, I don't like heights that much! We'll see.;)