Carnival Glory - 6-6-09

getfuzzy

SWEET! We are from TN. We live where TN, VA, and KY all meet about a mile from the KY and VA borders. This will be cruise 5 for us and the longest one, yet. We are driving down the day before and staying at the Hyatt in Jacksonville before heading down on the day of the cruise. Let's make a plan to meet on the first day of the cruise! I am so excited about this. Normally, we just rely on the FOD meetings to make gay friends, so this is new to us. Tell us some things about yourselves. Ages? Etc. Anything you want to know about us? I look forward to meeting you both!

We'll be there. We're two guys from Savannah, GA area. We'll be driving down the day before and staying at the Radisson

Hey! Just thought I would try to get in touch with you so we might meet-up on the ship during FOD, or we could meet somewhere else, as well!

Not much to tell about us: I'm 36 and my partner is 46. We are celebrating 10 years together on this cruise (June 8th, to be exact.) We're both very laid back.

This is our longest cruise yet, too. We've been on some smaller Carnival ships but thought we deserved a 7-day cruise after putting up with each other for 10 years! :D

Will you be attending the rollcall meet and greet? I haven't really been keeping up with it much since we're still over a month out. We can plan to meet up there. We've tried going to FOD's before only to find the meeting place completely empty.

We are new to Cruise Critic. IS there a rollcall meeting planned for CC members? We will definitely be at the FOD meeting. I plan on taking it over! LOL! JK! We will be at the FOD meeting, for sure, so come to it, we need to make sure we do it so we can tell the ship we exist in the world! We are 33 and 35. Three years and eight months together. Almost 4 years in July. Anyway, I am glad you replied to me! I am excited. Usually, we have just one other couple on board that are FOD. I am hoping for more this time. Now that we know you two are onboard, I am excited!!!!!! Anyway, we can say we will meet at the FOD meeting if they have one the first full day, or we can plan a meeting on the first day. I am game for whichever you want to do.

THANKS!

Archived