Just back from 10/9-10/18 Bermuda & E. Caribbean sailing from Bayonne.

akuperman

Just returned back from our cruise.

Dining room - superb, in terms of service / quality of food.
Windjammer - hit or miss, Asian dishes were top notch.
Entertainment / Shows /Activities - Very good, appeals to every age / taste/ etc.
Adventure Ocean - Very good programs for kids of all ages.

Soda self service machine - awful, very flat and weird "syrup-ee" taste, don't waste your money.

Portofino - don't know, did not feel the need to spend the extra bucks, dining room's offerings were pretty good for me.
Johny Rockets - don't know, WHY???...burgers / hot dogs in the Windjammer tasted pretty good to me.

Cape Liberty port - is a dump, current onsite construction slows things down even more. Embarkation was decently executed, however, Disembarkation was a complete mess, took over an hour to exit the ship and board a shuttle to the terminal once our number was called.

Ports of call: we ran into some bad weather caused by Tropical storm Faye and Hurricane Gonzalo, so we skipped St. Maarten and left Bermuda early. Labadee is great as always, my only wish is that the ship stays there longer.
San Juan is a neat stop if you haven't been there before, otherwise it is just a wasted port day in my opinion.

Overall, RCCL delivers a fairly consistent mass marketed product, so tame your expectations and realize that there are 3800 passengers and that the cruise line is trying hard to appeal to the everyone.