private transfer from Heathrow?

poss

I'm posting this question on the Regent board as well as this one. Hoping to get feedback from other folks who've used private transportation from the airport to Dover or Canterbury. Portcullis and Adelphi Executive have been mentioned. I'm hoping to hear more reports about those two or others.

Thanks much!

whatever it is, it is sure to be expensive given the current exchange rate between the Pound and the Dollar.

I just had a friend come back from London and she was saying that her cab ride from Heathrow to London ran upwards of about $100 US.

Yes-- private transfer really is expensive, more than I thought it'd be. We can rent a car (Hertz) in Heathrow and drop in Dover (and have the flexibility of visiting Leeds, etc) for considerably less than the private transfer. It just doesn't seem like a good idea for us to drive after a sleepless night though.

I do hope I get more confirmation about one or the other of those two services.

Hi -

Last year we used Woodward Chauffers and they were wonderful. The service was excellent and the nice thing is that you pay by the car, not by the person. I used the roll calls here to find someone to share and it worked out very well. If you want to try it, the name of the person I dealt with was Cheryl. Her email is cherylfinch4@aol.co.uk.

Hope this helps.

Kim

Archived