San Juan with kids?

rach1fun

We recently returned from a cruise that also stopped in San Juan. I traveled with my husband, three children ( ages 1, 8, and 10), my parents, and niece. I booked a tour with Charlie's Custom Tours, and it was the Best decision ever. We only were in port from 7 to 2, so we took a 4 hour tour. We saw so much of Puerto Rico in 4 hours ( drivng tour of San Juan, the Capital Building, a beautiful beach, local art, a small cave, part of the rainforest, and stopped a. Swimming hole with waterfall). However, Carlos, the owner and tour guide, will custom your visit to meet your needs and go exactly where you want to go. He will also suggest places based on your families interests. He is one of the friendliest and most genuine people you will ever meet. The van is super comfortable, and he provides drinks and snacks- and takes pictures with his camera and sends them to you! Best tour we ever had! We have been to San Juan a couple of times before, but it was too hot for us to explore much on our own, and thats why I decided to book a tour this time. It truly was an amazing time!