Norwegian Sky - 01/09/09

jjb415

• 3 weeks later...

Melissa,

So glad that you'll be getting to enjoy some warm weather, hope to meet you both on board. The regular Roll Call is setting up a short meeting and I hope to make it there. Take care.

We loved the sky. If you want to see the dailies, the bar menus or pictures of the ship, you can look in the gallery in my signature.

Thanks, but I already did !! I recently commented on another thread about what a fantastic job that you did putting them together. Thanks for being so helpful. The information & photos on that site will be used by Cruise Critic members and others for many months to come. Thanks again! :)

Lee (Schplinky) was really helpful to us when we were deciding whether to try the Sky. His good review clinched the decision for us. We booked, and loved it so much last October we're sailing again on Jan 30th.

Thanks Lee!

Some Sky tips:

Try breakfast in the Italian restaurant - great custom-made waffles and omelettes, no extra charge.

They don't promote it, but the steam room and sauna located in the spa is available to everyone at no charge. Just go to the spa desk and ask for a locker key. There are also nice big showers in there, which you might appreciate once you see the size of the shower in your cabin!

Cagney's Steakhouse and the Bistro are worth the extra money.

Hi Guys...

So I have a questions. With this short of a cruise and being on NCL is their a need to take "dressy" clothes?

Thanks

Hey Melissa,

I'll be traveling light on this trip, so nothing dressy for me. There really isn't a need for anything dressy with NCL unless you decide that you'd like to dress up for some particular occasion or specialty restaurant. The typical NCL dress code discourages jeans in only one of the restaurants per ship. Less than a week now. :)

Archived