Tabyana Beach & Gumbalina Park

NSgal

• 2 months later...

Bump to see if anyone's been on this excursion since the thread was posted.

I see it is listed as Gumbalina Park on the excursion list, but I'm wondering if it is a different park or is Gumbalimba Park, since some of the features are the same.

Also, can anyone answer where Gumbalina or Gumbalimba is in relation to Tabyana Beach. Across the road? A short drive?

Thanks for any help about this excursion.

• 4 weeks later...

Just back from this excursion on Pearl 12/21-12/28. We were at Gumbalimba Park for about 1 1/2 hours. It was about a 15 minute ride from the port. Tabyana beach is about 5 minutes from Gumbalimba. Once at Tabyana Beach, you could leave to return to the ship anywhere from 1:30 - 3:30pm. Shuttles were available when you were ready to go. Highly recommend this excursion, especially with kids. Mine are 13 and 7. Monkeys were fun and Gumbalimba was very beautiful. Snorkeling at tabyan was the best. Crystal clear water, tons of fish, beautiful coral. Plenty of chairs and good food. It was our favorite port.

• 2 weeks later...

My family went to Tabyana last August after doing a dolphin encounter at Anthony's Cay (Carnival booked). It was our favorite day of the whole week - girls are 14 & 12. The beach at Tabyana was beautiful, the water was perfectly warm, and very clear. We arrived at the end of the lunch hour, and there wasn't much food left to choose from, but we weren't really looking for a gourmet experience anyway.

Just back from this excursion on Pearl 12/21-12/28. We were at Gumbalimba Park for about 1 1/2 hours. It was about a 15 minute ride from the port. Tabyana beach is about 5 minutes from Gumbalimba. Once at Tabyana Beach, you could leave to return to the ship anywhere from 1:30 - 3:30pm. Shuttles were available when you were ready to go. Highly recommend this excursion, especially with kids. Mine are 13 and 7. Monkeys were fun and Gumbalimba was very beautiful. Snorkeling at tabyan was the best. Crystal clear water, tons of fish, beautiful coral. Plenty of chairs and good food. It was our favorite port.

Do taxis run from the port to Tabyana and Gumbalimba, and if they do I assume no problem with a return

Archived