Sharkey's Bait Shack?

BIG GUY

Anyone ever been to Sharkey's. Is it on a beach? We will be there on a Sunday Splendor Re-Position Cruise. From what I can see they are only Sports bar in St Croix. We would like to catch some NFL games after a few hours on the beach. Is this place easy to get to from the Cruise ship dock?

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry....don't look here often enough. We are annual visitors to STX (on land) so I'm happy to help.

Sharkey's is a fun little Sports Bar but in a strip mall on the East Side of Christiansted. Really not worth going there from the ship. You might try catching a game at Rumrunners on the boardwalk in C'sted as they have about three t.v.s and are a fun spot right on the water. You might just forget the Jets for the week and enjoy some beach time!

Sorry....don't look here often enough. We are annual visitors to STX (on land) so I'm happy to help.

Sharkey's is a fun little Sports Bar but in a strip mall on the East Side of Christiansted. Really not worth going there from the ship. You might try catching a game at Rumrunners on the boardwalk in C'sted as they have about three t.v.s and are a fun spot right on the water. You might just forget the Jets for the week and enjoy some beach time!

Thanks for the reply.Rumrunners it is! 3 weeks to go.