Passages and menus from PG May 19, 2007

Hi Folks!

I have copies of the menus from the May 19th PG cruise for the main dining room service for dinner. I also kept all of the Passages from the sailing as well. I don't know if I can get them together for posting but if anyone has any questions let me know.

Right now I am in the process of uploading and captioning my many, many, many photos. I took over 800 photos but they have to culled of the duds so I don't know how many I will be left with. I also have some video clips from the blowholes in Tonga and the Kava ceremony in Fiji.

Caroline

Caroline,

Would be interested to know if you found any of the specialty restaurants better than the dining room. Sailing on PG on 7/11.

I swore I did answer this but now I don't see it.

I didn't find the Pacific Grill or La Veranda better than L'Etoile. In fact the food on PG was the one area I'm mixed on. I found the food to be good in all locations but nothing I would call 5 star.

The one standout dish for me was the Tahitian Chicken Curry in the Pacific Grill. They also did the same dish in a cooking demo.

I would definitely make reservations in both locations.

Caroline

The menus are 8.5 by 14 so I have to reduce them on the copier at work and then scan them at home.

I'm working on it but I don't know how long it will take or when the will be up.

I will let folks know as soon as they are done.

Caroline

Archived