Chateau Eza

Has anyone been to Chateau Eza? Heard from an acquaintance that it is absolutely spectacular. It's on the coast between Nice and MC. Small (12 suite) with an incredible view and fabulous restuarant. I pulled it up on the internet, the pics seem to validate that info. Think we will try and work in either lunch or dinner before embarkation. Talked w/ our Regent agent and once we have flight info she will try and work it in for us.

Haven't been to the Chateau but Eze is a spectacular and delightful place. Well worth a visit and, if you have time, a meal. Definitely a fine place to spend your pre-embarkation night. But so is Nice, especially if you haven't been before.

Have been to Eze and Chateau Eze many times. The view from the Chateau at night is absolutely incredible. We were there quite a few years ago and stayed for three nights. It was where we got over our jet lag and eased into a wondeerful several weeks on the Riviera. I don't know if you're planning on spending the night there, but if you are, you should know all the rooms are different (as they were built into an original structure), so I'd ask about the particulars of any room before I booked it. We had a balcony with a view of the Med, but all rooms do not! The Chateau de la Chevre D'Or is another gorgeous hotel in Eze, and some people prefer it to the Chateau Eze. It is a Relais and Chateaux hotel. I believe the rooms there are supposed to be even better than those at Chateau Eze. Check out their web site too http://www.chevredor.com/uk/galerie/galerie.htm. Both have very good restaurants.

Archived