Scenic hike Excursion

koss78b2

I like to ask about with anyone done the Scenic Hike Excursion with Carnival

https://www.carnival.com/shore-excursions/st-maarten-na/scenic-coastal-hike-433038?b=437074616667733339564D656563634B385A685934773D3D

Question is its like $60 to do this. and about 2 miles.

It says the trail is near Philliipsburg

is it possible to do this hike solo? and walk it on own? without a guide? thanks

No need for a tour guide, my hubby and i did it alone 2 times already and we will be doing it again in a few months, simply walk out the port gates and you walk approximately 30 minutes and you are on the trail simply beautiful. Google it and it will tell you exactly what road to take to access trail. you will arrive at a natural pool along the path also, just beautiful.

I like to ask about with anyone done the Scenic Hike Excursion with Carnival

https://www.carnival.com/shore-excursions/st-maarten-na/scenic-coastal-hike-433038?b=437074616667733339564D656563634B385A685934773D3D

Question is its like $60 to do this. and about 2 miles.

It says the trail is near Philliipsburg

is it possible to do this hike solo? and walk it on own? without a guide? thanks

No need for a tour guide, my hubby and i did it alone 2 times already and we will be doing it again in a few months, simply walk out the port gates and you walk approximately 30 minutes and you are on the trail simply beautiful. Google it and it will tell you exactly what road to take to access trail. you will arrive at a natural pool along the path also, just beautiful.

Is this the Wandleroute Point Blanche trail that starts at Pelican road and goes up the coast to the Westin Resort?