Can you prepaying for Laundry Packages?

DimSum

I am thinking about prepaying for the laundry packages for an upcoming June cruise. Does anyone know if you can prepay for the laundry packages? I thought I saw somewhere that you can but I do not have that option on my account.

I'm trying to prepay for laundry and a few other things and it won't let me even log in. I've tried it through both my booking number and my account name and password. The darn "Log In" button just won't click. Ugh.. I'm going to have to call and get it squared away.

I wish they could take better care of the damn website so it functions properly at least more than 50% of the time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try restarting your computer. You never know?

I just tried that. no such luck. The Plan and Book section is also completely blank. I've also found another way to add extras to your cruise but where you enter in your booking number, it says my booking number isn't complete or does not exist. Good thing I've already printed out my Edocs!!

What does the laundry package include?

Check out this recent thread on laundry packages. I uploaded a PDF of the package deal and the à la carte menu that you get on board. I paid for the laundry package on the website before departure, but they offered the same package deal once aboard.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2443613

- Dan

Is there any benefit to prepaying, other than getting it out of the way?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just getting it out of the way. We try to pre pay as much as we can. Saves having your hand in your pocket all the time. [emoji2]

• 3 weeks later...
I am thinking about prepaying for the laundry packages for an upcoming June cruise. Does anyone know if you can prepay for the laundry packages? I thought I saw somewhere that you can but I do not have that option on my account.

I tried as well but I'm told that I have to sign up for it on board now. [emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

May I ask which package you chose?

We got the 30 items package. We will have been in Italy (and Thailand) 17 days before we board so we will need to get some laundry done and then top up some washing before we disembark. [emoji106]

We got the 30 items package. We will have been in Italy (and Thailand) 17 days before we board so we will need to get some laundry done and then top up some washing before we disembark. [emoji106]

Thank you! I will call again. I was just getting the 10 items package "just in case". I wonder if the size package makes a difference? I'll soon see... Thanks again!