Celebrity Constellation April 27, 2016

voyager90265

My husband and I are looking forward to it. We have another couple joining us. Do you have a group of 20 out of San Diego? All gay?

Ty

Oh great...Sounds like we will have quite a group.

Yes..roughly 18 or 20 from San Diego, Dallas and the UK. We are all really looking forward to it. All gay!

• 1 month later...
Steel and Larry from the Washington DC area will join you. Just finished a Celebrity Equinox to the Caribbean with a Pied Piper group of 63 guys and 2 great ladies, we had a blast.

Look forward to meeting you guys!

Steel and Larry from the Washington DC area will join you. Just finished a Celebrity Equinox to the Caribbean with a Pied Piper group of 63 guys and 2 great ladies, we had a blast.

Looking forward to meeting you both! Safe travels to Rome.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey All,

Last minute but just wanted to be sure everyone knows. In my past trips on Celebrity they have scheduleld daily LGBT (or FOD) cockatil hour gatherings, about 7:30 or 8:00 p.m. The announcement appears in the daily ship's news handout delivered to your cabin each evening. The usual meeting spot is the Martini Bar though it varies. It's informal, guys just showing up, recognizing each other, and having a drink. Usually this is not scheduled for the first night out. On Wednesday I will ttry to hang around the Martini Bar for a bit about 8:10 - 8:15 p..m. in case anyone wants to meet up. I'm tall and thin. Happy Cruise to All,

Steel