Carnival brides!

morgan3656

We only had 4 people sail with us, so I didn't include room numbers and such in our Welcome Letter. However, there are tons of newsletter/flyer templates for word, or you can just create your own using text boxes and such. You can be as creative as you wish, or it can be just straight forward. In my Welcome Letters I added deck plans for the Lido deck lunch with giant red arrows pointing, as well as the wedding venue and the reception venue. Anyway, good luck and if there is anything I can do to help let me know....I do these kinds of things as a stress relief, so I find it fun to get creative....I'd be happy to answer questions or help you set up a template.

Edited by ImaginationCruiseBride

I know there is someone on here named carnival cruise brides and she made her own carnival newsletter with room numbers and everything. I'm trying to make one for my wedding and would like the info on how she made it. Can anyone help? Morganlwhitford@gmail.com

Looking for me and this?

8410515465_cbe9cc97af_b.jpg

I don't give out the template for it anymore, but I will pop you a "how-to" email.

Edited by Carnival_Brides

• 1 year later...
Could I get this as well? We are getting married next month and I still need to do our letters... Eeeek!

Jalamacc@gmail.com

could you please send me the how to email. I am planning my wedding in 2017. Thank you so much.

Omg that is Awesome!! Great idea!!! Did you use publisher? Thanks for the amazing idea :)

Can you send me the how to email please. Thank you. Dolphinlover829@gmail.com

I no longer have the template for this, but I can tell you that I spliced it together using a mix of Powerpoint and Publisher. John Heald posted a large file of the FunTimes and that's how I got the cover. Other than that, it was set up like a booklet.

Edited by Carnival_Brides