Specialty dining question on Solstice

Flygirl1999

Hello everything and thank you in advance for any help! Perhaps I'm complicating this issue?!!

We have pre-booked/paid for 2 specialty dining dinners on our 1st and 2nd night on board the Solstice AUS-to-NZ 12 night cruise this February. We did this instead of buying one of the packages for "multiple days dining" because we didn't want to be "told" were we have to eat that first night. I have already made reservations for those first 2 nights.

My question is (and got very little help on the phone with the reservations person at Celebrity)! """""If I now buy a 5 night dining package, based on the wording from Celebrity-----see below-------Will we be able to book those 5 nights further into the cruise or will we lose out on the first 2 nights"?

BELOW IS WHAT CELEBRITY SAYS REGARDING BOOKING MULTIPLE SPECIALITY DINNING. 3 DAY, 5 DAY, 7 DAY, ETC.

Select your dining party and your preferred dining time and a courtesy dinner reservation will be made on your behalf for Day 1 or Day 2. On Day 1, If you would like to amend or to complete your additional dinner reservations, simply visit one of our Specialty Restaurant Reservation Desks. Packages must be booked at least two days prior to boarding. Specialty Dining Packages and restaurant reservations are based on availability and may not be available on every voyage.