Regal Princess Aloha balcony 434 obstructed?

Booked on the Regal Aloha 434 W/C accessible portside for Caribbean cruise this Winter. On the viewable deck plans it looks almost as if the cabin just forward of us has a balcony that angles out beyond the flush rail of our balcony.

Will this permit guests on that next door forward balcony to see into our balcony?

Will this protruding next door balcony make it difficult to bend our heads out over rail and look forward at the ship cutting through the sea as we cruise?

An alternative offering is Aloha 302 more forward. Same size. Same bathroom modifications, deck plan shows a flush set of balconies up there. Pros and cons of moving?

Thanks!

We were in Cabin Baja 436, one level lower and one cabin down. I know what you're talking about with the larger angled balcony next door as that's how it was with ours as well.

They can't really look into your balcony unless they are leaning out over the railing and can only see maybe less than 1ft in. Not a problem for us at all.

You can see the water pass by the edge of the ship very well, but you won't see the bow or stern of the ship. You can see some of the wake of the stern. the angled balcony after looking at some of our videos does block a small amount of the view towards the very front, but not much and it was no issue for us.

That said, I loved this location. If was right next to the elevator entrance and there was never any noise from the elevator or anywhere else. Very convenient location. I tried to book this same cabin for an upcoming cruise on the royal I liked it so much, but it was taken. We booked the next door cabin 438 on dolphin deck 2 floors lower. This will put us closer to the ocean and since they opened up the central stairway we will be only 2 levels about 7, so can always use the stairs easily rather than wait for the elevator.

I looked A-302 location and it's near the front elevator. If anyone in your party is handicapped, then stay in 434, that way when you get off the elevator you will be right in the middle of all the action and less walking will be needed to get where you're going.

Hope this helps.

Edited by Optotronics
Correction