Le Boreal Dress Code

sailoruk

Looking forward to our forthcoming cruise on Le Boreal next week, but trying to find out the dress code:

The following is what is on their website

"Dress Code

During the day, leisure wear is recommended. For the excursions, bring practical clothes and comfortable shoes. Evening attire is at your discretion - to each their own elegant style!"

Does anyone on this site have any further info about this.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Looking forward to our forthcoming cruise on Le Boreal next week, but trying to find out the dress code:

The following is what is on their website

"Dress Code

During the day, leisure wear is recommended. For the excursions, bring practical clothes and comfortable shoes. Evening attire is at your discretion - to each their own elegant style!"

Does anyone on this site have any further info about this.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

I found the dress code on Le Boreal to be casual and relaxed, except for the Captain's dinner and farewell dinners. Most people wore something better than smart casual, others like me made do with black trousers and a clean top!

If you eat in the restaurant a lot, the dress standard seems to be a bit higher than in the rest of the ship - similar to what you'd wear out to a nice restaurant. Do you need a tux or evening dress? No.

In the bistro, anything respectably clean will do!

I found the dress code on Le Boreal to be casual and relaxed, except for the Captain's dinner and farewell dinners. Most people wore something better than smart casual, others like me made do with black trousers and a clean top!

If you eat in the restaurant a lot, the dress standard seems to be a bit higher than in the rest of the ship - similar to what you'd wear out to a nice restaurant. Do you need a tux or evening dress? No.

In the bistro, anything respectably clean will do!

Many thanks for response, appreciate it .

Seems similar to the various River cruises we have done :)