Montego Bay excursion questions

kristib2pea

Hi! First time cruising this summer on Carnival Magic in July with my family of 5 (myself, DH, 19, 17, 12). We were going to book with Errol Bowen for Blue Hole/Tubing tour at a rate of $220 transportation, $10pp BlueHole $25pp Tubing. I was all set to book, but then discovered that transportation time is 2 hours each way. Being my first cruise, I definitely don't want to be stranded in Jamaica. Our port time is 9-6. Does this sound like it is cutting it too close?

If so any other recommendations for excursions? My boys especially would like adventure but we are on a budget.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi! First time cruising this summer on Carnival Magic in July with my family of 5 (myself, DH, 19, 17, 12). We were going to book with Errol Bowen for Blue Hole/Tubing tour at a rate of $220 transportation, $10pp BlueHole $25pp Tubing. I was all set to book, but then discovered that transportation time is 2 hours each way. Being my first cruise, I definitely don't want to be stranded in Jamaica. Our port time is 9-6. Does this sound like it is cutting it too close?

If so any other recommendations for excursions? My boys especially would like adventure but we are on a budget.

Try Liberty Tours, we had 8 people, $65 each person included blue hole and lunch, not tubing but they do have an excursion listed on their website that includes tubing, you would have to email for a tubing price

Indeed it was a long drive, but we got there and back with no issues at all and we were also 9-6.