King David Tour????

rhinomike

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Mike

My fiancee and I just returned from the Western Caribbean route via Carnival Glory. While we were in Belize we went cave tubing and to Altun Ha with King David. It was an amazing experience. David was such a great guide. He told us so much about his country and its history and with the pride of a true countryman.

Our tour started at the caves where David told us about the Mayans use for them and the river. Then he took us through, showing us so many different features and interesting formations. I felt really bad for the groups that had 8 to 10 people tied together as my fiancee and I glided past them with ease. It is nice having a personal guide and not a ton of people on the trip.

We then made our way to Altun Ha and it was awesome! Here again David really showed his 10+ years experience as a guide.

I wont keep gushing, but safe to say I am so glad I did some research and found him to take us. It was a private tour that was perfect for us. We had a blast and plan to return to Belize in the near future. And yes, we will have King David show us more of his amazing country.

Mark

Carnival Glory (Sept 27, 2014)

• 1 month later...