Adventure in Palma de Mallorca

TV Dad

Doing a 10 day Western Med next summer with a teenager. I think by the time we hit Palma de Mallorca, she'll be tired of museums, churches, and ancient ruins. I truly hope she'll be bored with shopping!

Does anyone have a suggestion for more adventurous things I can do with my 17-year-old? I'm thinking of stuff like horseback riding, snorkeling, sailing charters, ATVs, jet skis, etc.. She's not a big hiker.

If you've done these kind of activities and have names and web links of tour operators, that would be awesome. Also please tell me how you liked the excursion.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks JK712. I was hoping to find some kind of sail & snorkel on a small catamaran or something like that. The water is so beautiful there. I hope one of our fellow CCers comes up with something!

Any other suggestions folks?

• 2 weeks later...

I can see why you're sketchy about Palma on bike tours. Their website isn't particularly advanced.

Does anyone else have suggestions for tours in Palma that involve water, sailing, jet skiing, snorkeling etc.?

Thanks!

• 4 years later...

Well, it's 4.5 years later....what did you end up doing for adventure in Palma?!? :) I'm in the same predicament...3 teens and looking for catamaran/snorkeling/swimming - something adventurous! I started a new thread, but wondered if I replied to your thread if you'd let me know what you did... :)

Thx!

Well, it's 4.5 years later....what did you end up doing for adventure in Palma?!? :) I'm in the same predicament...3 teens and looking for catamaran/snorkeling/swimming - something adventurous! I started a new thread, but wondered if I replied to your thread if you'd let me know what you did... :)

Thx!

Last year we enjoyed a catamaran tour in Palma, very nice beaches and crystal clear water, they supplied masks for snorkeling, here you can have the tour description: http://majorca-tours.net/escursione/catamaran-mallorca/

• 1 month later...