Premium or Ultimate ?

Debate between Premium or Ultimate package for drink ?

Any Suggestion ? :D

Ultimate Package Special

What do you get when you mix our Royal Replenish and Premium Beverage Packages? The Ultimate Beverage Package*.

It's the best of both worlds.

Our entire stock of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages is yours to choose from. Enjoy virtually unlimited combinations on everything from cocktails with top-shelf spirits to premium teas and every beverage in between.

Price shown is per person, per day.

Celebrate the holiday season with some bubbles. As an added-value to our guests, the Ultimate Beverage Package will now include a complimentary limited edition Domaine Chandon Blanc de Noirs holiday bottle (one per stateroom) and bottomless Moet & Chandon champagne by the glass.

Time Frame: November 2014 - January 2015

Available on: LG, GR, VI, EX, AD, NV, BR, JW, FR, LB, ID, OA, AL, QN

Ultimate Package Special

What do you get when you mix our Royal Replenish and Premium Beverage Packages? The Ultimate Beverage Package*.

It's the best of both worlds.

Our entire stock of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages is yours to choose from. Enjoy virtually unlimited combinations on everything from cocktails with top-shelf spirits to premium teas and every beverage in between.

Price shown is per person, per day.

Celebrate the holiday season with some bubbles. As an added-value to our guests, the Ultimate Beverage Package will now include a complimentary limited edition Domaine Chandon Blanc de Noirs holiday bottle (one per stateroom) and bottomless Moet & Chandon champagne by the glass.

Time Frame: November 2014 - January 2015

Available on: LG, GR, VI, EX, AD, NV, BR, JW, FR, LB, ID, OA, AL, QN

Thank you ...I saw this on the site :)

We generally choose premium because we don't really drink specialty coffees and/or juices, but the champagne special has me sold on the Ultimate this time around! Only through the holidays though so if I were cruising after that premium works for me. An unsolicited tip...save your 2 bottles of wine per room or any sparkling wine you may receive from travel agent etc. for mimosas on Labadee! Just ask for some oj from the bar or your cabana attendant. Of course your beverage package is good on Labadee, but its a nice way to spend the morning on the beach with a mimosa!

Sent from my KFTHWI using Forums mobile app

We generally choose premium because we don't really drink specialty coffees and/or juices, but the champagne special has me sold on the Ultimate this time around! Only through the holidays though so if I were cruising after that premium works for me. An unsolicited tip...save your 2 bottles of wine per room or any sparkling wine you may receive from travel agent etc. for mimosas on Labadee! Just ask for some oj from the bar or your cabana attendant. Of course your beverage package is good on Labadee, but its a nice way to spend the morning on the beach with a mimosa!

Sent from my KFTHWI using Forums mobile app

Thank you again...........very nice suggestion :)