Scheduled on Conquest out of Galveston 9/28/08

btc1951

I thought it might be helpful to start a thread that deals only with cruises scheduled out of Galveston over the next few weeks. My husband and I have reservations to fly into Houston on 9/27 and leave on the Conquest out of Galveston on 9/28. Any others out there booked on the same cruise? I feel horrible for the residents of Galveston and I in no way want to minimize their plight. But I would really like to get a final word on where we will be cruising out of so I can hopefully get flights into that city (NOLA, Mobile?). I just wish they would make a decision and go with it. My biggest fear is that they will wait to decide until it's too late to change our tickets. We have travel insurance so I'm not worried about that. I'm worried that flights won't be available by the time they make up their mind about what port to use.

Your thoughts?

Betsy

I thought it might be helpful to start a thread that deals only with cruises scheduled out of Galveston over the next few weeks. My husband and I have reservations to fly into Houston on 9/27 and leave on the Conquest out of Galveston on 9/28. Any others out there booked on the same cruise? I feel horrible for the residents of Galveston and I in no way want to minimize their plight. But I would really like to get a final word on where we will be cruising out of so I can hopefully get flights into that city (NOLA, Mobile?). I just wish they would make a decision and go with it. My biggest fear is that they will wait to decide until it's too late to change our tickets. We have travel insurance so I'm not worried about that. I'm worried that flights won't be available by the time they make up their mind about what port to use.

Your thoughts?

Betsy

Scratch Mobile off of your list of ports. Conquest is too long to turn in the river, so it is almost certain that it won't come here.

Archived