Tips for First Time Cruisers

vacationlady

I wrote a blog to help first time cruisers before they get on the cruise, what to expect during the cruise, planning your own activities in port, walking off the cruise ship at the end of the cruise and some things to take along to make cruising easier. I went on Royal Caribbean Rhapsody of the Sea in December. These tips can be applied to all cruise lines for the most part. You can read it at http://winenchocolate.com/tips-for-first-time-cruisers/

• 3 weeks later...

Very well written and informative. My wife and I printed it out to study. We are first time cruisers, currently in Jacksonville, FL traveling by car from Wisconsin making our way to Miami, FL to sail out on Friday March 31st.

• 2 weeks later...
I wrote a blog to help first time cruisers before they get on the cruise, what to expect during the cruise, planning your own activities in port, walking off the cruise ship at the end of the cruise and some things to take along to make cruising easier. I went on Royal Caribbean Rhapsody of the Sea in December. These tips can be applied to all cruise lines for the most part. You can read it at http://winenchocolate.com/tips-for-first-time-cruisers/

I wasn't sure how to just respond to this ... hope quoting the text works.

I've considered carry-ones but how do you get your fluids(?) - i.e.: shampoo/conditioner, perfume, lotions, etc?

Carnival Big Red Boat; November 1993

Norwegian Escape; October 14, 2018 [emoji322]

Sent from my iPad using Forums