Undecided.....

sk8rmomof3

I'm undecided on excursions in Ocho Rios. I initially wanted to do the bobsled. I have 3 kids ages 6, 9, and 13. My husband and I did the alpine coaster in Haiti last year and it was AMAZING. However, it was unlimited rides and only $39. I see with Carnival the bobsled alpine coaster in Ocho Rios is $59 and only a one ride (so I understand???). I have also heard of Dunn River Falls and it was suggested to go tubing. I am torn now......would I get more out of going tubing over the alpine coaster? I know there is a pool at the top of the bobsledding that we can do, but I want the most for our money. However, we can go tubing in the rivers at home.....so would it really be much different? I'm scared that the 6 yr old wouldn't like the tubing since she'd have to be in her own tube. However, everyone has said don't miss out on Dunn River. BUT I feel you can river anywhere, but can only alpine coaster in certain places. HELP! Which would you do and why?

• 2 weeks later...

We took our large group, including kids, to see the Blue Hole. It was amazing and the kids had a blast. I think you can even combine it with tubing if you want. We used Ricardo with Liberty Tours and he was great. We found him thru Trip Advisor and he comes highly recommended. He'll put together a wonderful day for you, including lunch. We felt safe the entire time and his communication was very thorough. Hope you have a great time!