Best Beach-Falmouth

redheadgirl77

We will be porting into Falmouth next month and can't land on which day pass to purchase. I've read a lot about the food and pools at many of these all inclusive(Jewel, Royalton, Hilton) but what we really want to enjoy is the beach. Any suggestions on the best beach? I have boys 9 and 13 who don't see the ocean much that want to snorkel. Thanks!

Royal carribean has a beach break to red stripe beach. Not sure of if it's exclusive to RC. It's $29 for adults and discounted for children but don't remember what ages qualify. Red stripe beach is a no frills type beach where you are basically paying for transportation and everything else has a fee. The best part is it's really close(10 mins) to the port. Stay only as long as you wish because buses continually run back and forth. Never tried any of the food so can't comment on that but service was fine when ordering drinks. DJ and dancing as well. Nobody selling anything because they are kept away by beach staff/security. We did this once and rebooked for next cruise. Never did a all inclusive in Jamaica so can't compare.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Unfortunately, I can't comment on snorkeling. I do plan to start to snorkel this cruise along with my daughter. Not sure when you are going but we are cruising next month. I'll try to remember to report back.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Unfortunately, I can't comment on snorkeling. I do plan to start to snorkel this cruise along with my daughter. Not sure when you are going but we are cruising next month. I'll try to remember to report back.

ne using Forums

We head out Sunday. If we go to Red Stripe, I'll report back on it!

I've read a lot about Hilton Rose Hall. I too have been trying to make a decision about what to do in Falmouth.

I'm leaning towards the Hilton. Thinking about buying the resort pass directly from the hotel and taking a cab to the resort, mainly because I want to beat the cruise crowds. Resort for a day leaves about 45 minutes after the ship arrives in port.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 6 months later...