question about Carnival Dream Obstructed View 6201, 6202, 6203, 6204, 6205 or 6206

beta98beta

Hi I'm taking a second trip on the Dream in May and is considering moving to an obstructed view (non HC) 4J cabin. Do anyone know if any of the 6201 through 6206 cabins on the Dream has a sofa AND two twins that separate? :confused:

Anyone have pictures of one of those cabins?

thanks in advance!

I thought that none of those rooms had sofas, but as it turns out upon checking a couple websites, 6201 & 6202 do have a sofa. Not the others. You can see pics of both those rooms at cruiselinerooms dot com under the Dream. They both are showing a sofa. 6203 has some pics too, but it doesn't have a sofa, and I think it's a safe bet that none of the others would either. 6201 & 6202 are the middle 2, which gives it more space in the room. One of the middle ones on deck 7 (7201) is showing no sofa in the pics.

All the rooms will have 2 twins that separate. Some of the HC rooms list that they cannot be put together, but they all can be separated.

Edited by k2excursion

• 2 weeks later...
Is this room the same rate as the interior? I can't get any of these to come up in the mock bookings. (I'm looking at a September cruise.)

Thanks!

You would need to click on Interior to get to these types of rooms. They have a picture window with obstructed views. Look for wording something like that. If all of those rooms are sold out, you will still see it listed on there, where it asks you to pick a type of interior. You just won't be able to click on it if it's sold out. They are the highest priced rooms under the "Interior" rooms, but still cheaper than the true Oceanview rooms.

• 4 months later...

Just wanted to say we had a fabulous time and loved this room (6201). My cabin mate get seasick easily and did have a little motion illness but her patch took care of it. I was trying to get it again for Dec, but its already booked so will be getting one of the ones without the sofa but on that same wall instead.