Been a min

Shatima

HEEEEEEY EVERYONE,

It's been a min since I have been up here.. (KEEPING IT REAL) Once YOU do get Married you really wont be up here that much.. BUT I did meet some WONDERFUL BRIDE SISTER'S DURING MY TIME HERE. (It's like season's you talk and bond for a year or plus OR less, then you get Married and the next set of Brides move in on the board's). I Got Married on the Breeze Back on Sept 8, 2013.... Sasha was Really Good.. I have a Review Some where on this Site, But if U go to my Name and search ALL comment's or something u should see it.. IF i can help any of you, PLEASE let me know.. In case im not up here just email me.. allaboutthis04 at yahoo dot com...

REMEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS DAY IS ABOUT YOU AND YOUR PARTNER, NO1 ELSE.. FRIENDS WILL/CAN BACK OUT, HAVE THEIR WAY THEY THINK THINGS SHOULD RUN, AND YOU EVEN CAN LOOSE SOME FRIENDS, BUT GUESS WHAT A REAL FRIEND WILL BE RIGHT BY YOU ASKING YOU THE WHOLE WAY WHAT DO YOU NEED ME TO DO, AND MEAN IT :)

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE, AND CONGRATS TO THOSE THAT ALREADY GOT MARRIED..