11 Days!

I'm 11 days away from the wedding and cruise. I've got just about everything taken care of at this point, but there are still a few things left to get ready.

1. I need to pick a restaraunt for everyone to meet at the night before, so I can call and make reservations with a party of 40.

2. Print out the poem that I want read with the sand ceremony.

3. Print out the pictures of how I want my hair and daughter's hair done for the wedding, so I can meet with the hair dresser the day before and go over it.

4. Assign duties to my bridal party for the cake decorating, setting up the guest book/picture frame mat table, etc.

5. Get my nails done before we leave for Florida.

6. Hair cuts for the my fiance and step son.

7. I few little things that I need to buy for the cruise itself.

8. Pack for the cruise and my carry-ons for the wedding.

9. Finish making the cake topper.

10. Pack our bags.

I think that covers everything. Can you ladies think of any other last minute things that I am forgetting?

Oh yeah, I had my bachelorette party and lingerie party this weekend... it was great. I got a few different cute sets of lingerie, so I should be set for a different set for each night of the cruise, and I went out afterwards with a small group of good friends and got plastered... LOL... people at the bar kept buying me drink after drink. I bought my first drink and then one other drink, my bar tab was only $21.00 and I had to have had at least 10 or 11 drinks.

The kids are out of school for the summer now, so I'm going to have to get everything done after my fiance's home for work on the weekends for the most part, from now until June 9th when we are leaving for Florida.

Archived