Glass bottom boat tour

Fearlessin44

Hello[emoji847] heading to western Caribbean June 2018. First port Mahogany bay on the carnival breeze. DH, mom, 4 kids and myself hope to take a glass bottom boat tour. Any suggestions on which company I should book? As of late I've been exploring Foster's but am not sure. Please offer tips or suggestions this is out first time to Roatan and we are stoked about the chance to see the corral reef even though most Of us are novice swimmers. We would also like to partake in a beautiful day at the beach and grab a bite as well. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I think there's a similar tour out of the West End leaving from the Beach House in front of Half Moon Bay. ShoreExcursioner may have that tour. From what I've heard it can be a nice tour, especially if the reef visited is the one off the West End. We've snorkeled off small boats out there. However, I have read reviews where some tour operators feed the fish to get them to swarm near the boat. It is a good way to see the reefs if you don't snorkel. And either Fosters or Half Moon Bay resorts are good places to enjoy the beach and grab a bite. Also close to other things and there's small shops at the West End.

I think there's a similar tour out of the West End leaving from the Beach House in front of Half Moon Bay. ShoreExcursioner may have that tour. From what I've heard it can be a nice tour, especially if the reef visited is the one off the West End. We've snorkeled off small boats out there. However, I have read reviews where some tour operators feed the fish to get them to swarm near the boat. It is a good way to see the reefs if you don't snorkel. And either Fosters or Half Moon Bay resorts are good places to enjoy the beach and grab a bite. Also close to other things and there's small shops at the West End.

Thanks I will check out ShoreExcursioner. Happy travels.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums