Sept 02, 2016, Bering Sea & Japan Trans Pacific

averageblokes

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, my husband and I are on this cruise. We booked it just a few weeks ago. Going to spend a few days in Tokyo at the end. Hope to see you on the cruise. We will be at the martini bar most nights for sure. Gary and Brian

Edited by movie buff

Since we have never been to Tokyo or Japan period we are considering taking a tour on the last day of the cruise the is offered by celebrity. A all day tour with lunch which I think they are charging about $150 USDollars per person. When we are on our own the next day when the cruise is over we are headed to the Hilton Toyko Bay hotel. It is right next to Tokyo Disneyland which we are going to spend a couple of days doing. I am a huge Disney fan having grown up living almost across the street from Disneyland in California. We live in the San Francisco area today and fly to Orlando Florida quite often and visit DisneyWorld. I Gary, am the Disney nut. My other half Brian is not into it as much as I am but enjoys it too. Looking forward to meeting the two of you. Gary