UK Reviews of the Week by lisafreeman, Seabourng & Disney2014!

Admin

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select three cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. We hope they enjoy it!

Safari Explorer A plan to deviate from by lisafreeman

Before I launch into an “ Oh my god – it was wonderful! “ style review, I would like to offer a brief back ground detailing how I eventually ended up on this truly fabulous cruise. Two years ago I decided that for my birthday I wanted to go whale watching; also I have always wanted to visit Alaska having seen the documentaries and been in awe of the place, so I started a search to see whether it was possible to do both at the same time. I didn’t know exactly what I did want, but I knew exactly what I didn’t want. The thought of a large cruise ship with thousands of people on board stopping for shopping in ports at every available opportunity, having to fight my way through crowds to get anywhere, and having to dress up for dinner made me feel nauseous. Continue reading... A plan to deviate from

Saga Pearl II Simply Marvelous by Seabourng

We boarded the Saga Pearl 11-with a little trepidation as we are Silversea and Seabourn regular cruises but my wife no longer can fly with her medication so of to Dover we went. First let me say the dining was very good indeed,and the small but perfectly formed library we spent many lazy days in there! The service overall was good too.We especially enjoyed the interesting port lectures. However for us (and as it turned out for a great many other passengers too!) the entire highlight of the cruise was the star comedy impressionist ! Normally we avoid. This type of entertainment but we missed his first show and everyone was talking about how clever and accurate his mimics of the great comedy icons were Continue reading... Simply Marvelous

Disney Magic Amazing and Magical experience by Disney2014

We are a family of 4 with 2 children aged 6 and 10. We planned to start our holiday in Barcelona staying for 2 nights prior to the cruise.We stayed in a lovely hotel called Groupotel Gravina, 5 mins walk away from La Ramblas and only a short walk to the Christopher Columbus Monument where we hopped on the port bus, taking us directly to the ship, a short 5 minute ride. As first time cruisers, but lovers of disney we didnt know what to expect at all. Seeing the ship for the first time was an amazing experience for all the family. The check in was busy but organised and time soon passed as the kids had their first sighting and photos taken with Captain Micky and his friends! We were astonished as to the size of the ship, the welcome we received and the friendliness of all the staff who greeted us. The magic began as soon as we stepped into the beautiful atrium! Continue reading... Amazing and Magical experience

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

Edited by Admin