Restless Native vs. Rising Sun?

garnet115

I am looking at doing an excursion on either Restless Native or Rising Sun when I am in Bermuda with my 11yo dd in 2 weeks. Are there any key differences between these two catamaran cruises? I've combed through various reviews, pictures and videos and am having a hard time distinguishing them. Is one better for family/kids than the other? Is one more crowded? Difference in location where they sail (although it looks like the generally go to the same spots?)? Any help/advice you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

We went on the Rising Sun in June and we loved it! Me (46) my husband (48) and my girls (21 & 16) enjoyed the ride on the catamaran and we thought the guys were a lot of fun. They did trivia on the way there about the Bermuda Triangle and gave away rum swizzles to those who answered certain questions right (which I did!) They had floating devices, both noodles and boards and they had paddle boards and kayaks to use.

I would not hesitate to go with them again next time.

I have not been with Restless Native so I cannot compare the 2 but we had a lot of laughs and fun on Rising Sun.

We went on the Rising Sun in June and we loved it! Me (46) my husband (48) and my girls (21 & 16) enjoyed the ride on the catamaran and we thought the guys were a lot of fun. They did trivia on the way there about the Bermuda Triangle and gave away rum swizzles to those who answered certain questions right (which I did!) They had floating devices, both noodles and boards and they had paddle boards and kayaks to use.

I would not hesitate to go with them again next time.

I have not been with Restless Native so I cannot compare the 2 but we had a lot of laughs and fun on Rising Sun.

Thanks for your response. Glad to hear you had a good time. Did you find Rising Sun to be very crowded?

• 3 weeks later...

We wound up going with Restless Native, largely because it was less expensive than Rising Son. We had a great time, and it was the highlight of our visit to Bermuda.

We had approx 40 passengers on the afternoon we went out, and there was more than enough room for everyone. Xander and his crew were great. It was a very laid back trip, plenty of time for everyone to swim, snorkel, paddle board, etc. The cookies and drinks were enjoyed by all. I would not hesitate to recommend Restless Native to anyone looking for a catamaran sail in Bermuda.