Summit:Vancouver Boarding Time?

Arlenedow

We are scheduled to sail on the Summit from Vancouver on June 17. The docs say do not board before 2:45pm. We have always boarded a ship around noon time. Is this time of 2:45 accurate and does it mean that we will not be served lunch? This is our 14th cruise and we've never had such a late boarding time. We don't want to get to the terminal too early but we don't want to get there real late . Hopefully someone will have an answer.

Arlene

We are scheduled to sail on the Summit from Vancouver on June 17. The docs say do not board before 2:45pm. We have always boarded a ship around noon time. Is this time of 2:45 accurate and does it mean that we will not be served lunch? This is our 14th cruise and we've never had such a late boarding time. We don't want to get to the terminal too early but we don't want to get there real late . Hopefully someone will have an answer.

Arlene

We are leaving Saturday I called after Celebrity and they said that you can board around noon time. Thought it was much later so had to change a few plans. Get there early and hopefully they'll have lunch ready for you. Have Fun.

Joan

We are leaving Saturday I called after Celebrity and they said that you can board around noon time. Thought it was much later so had to change a few plans. Get there early and hopefully they'll have lunch ready for you. Have Fun.

Joan

Ops...read your quote wrong. I am not sailing from Vancouver but from Seward on June 10th. Sorry if I confused you.

Joan

We boarded in Seward around 1 p.m., but were handed an info sheet for people who were boarding early. It said that from noon onwards, public areas and buffets were open but your room might not be ready, and that you were welcome to make yourself comfortable in any of the open areas.

Arlene

Arlene,

DW and I are getting in around same time and had similar question. Doesn't look like we'll get a Cruise Critic reception but have we decided to have everyone meet somewhere, sometime?

Archived