Tampa - okay to leave car at hotel if taking Uber?

This will be our first time cruising out of Tampa (or anywhere where we've had to stay at a hotel the night before cruising). I've read through a lot of posts recommending various hotels and shuttles and parking, and it seems like a lot of people recommend taking a cab or Uber to the port since it's cheaper than some hotel shuttles. My question is, are most hotels okay with you doing that and leaving your car at the hotel for the duration of the cruise? I certainly don't want to get off the ship and have had my car towed in the meantime! :o Has anyone had experience with this?

Thanks so much!

This will be our first time cruising out of Tampa (or anywhere where we've had to stay at a hotel the night before cruising). I've read through a lot of posts recommending various hotels and shuttles and parking, and it seems like a lot of people recommend taking a cab or Uber to the port since it's cheaper than some hotel shuttles. My question is, are most hotels okay with you doing that and leaving your car at the hotel for the duration of the cruise? I certainly don't want to get off the ship and have had my car towed in the meantime! :o Has anyone had experience with this?

Thanks so much!

This is a question for the particular hotel. Some have park and cruise packages that including parking.