Cape Cod lodging suggestions

cpayne

I know this is a bit off topic for cruise critic, but you all have done such a good job of helping me plan our travels in the past I thought I would give it a try!

We will be in Boston in April for me to run the Boston Marathon. Looking to extend our trip and head to Cape Cod. Looking for someplace quaint to stay. Not a holel. Would like to be centrally located for day trips each day. Would like a fireplace and perhaps a hot tub if possible. And of course, don't want to break the bank. Not asking for much am I? :)

Had found Oceans Club at Smugglers Beach in South Yarmouth. This property appeared to be perfect for what we were looking for. Then found out they recently renovated and hot tubs were removed and fireplaces no longer working. :(

Any other suggestions?

Thanks.

I would suggest that you consider the Brewster Green Resort http://www.brewstergreenresort.com/ located in Brewster which is centrally located at the inner elbow of Cape Cod. BG is located about 45 minutes from the CC canal, about 20-25 minutes from Hyannis, about 15-20 minutes from Chatham, minutes from Orleans and about 45 minutes from P'town. The unit I stayed in had a fireplace; there may be a hot tub at the club house which also has a heated pool.

BG is located in a quiet residential neighborhood minutes from route 6 or 6A.

Highly recommended! but it is not quaint.

SBtS

Archived