Sony hx90v

c230k

I only buy stuff on Amazon unless other sites offer free shipping or something I need (like a prescription diet for my cat) must be purchased somewhere else. If Amazon sells this new camera next month I may consider it, but there is almost no time to wait for a new model to be released.

The HX90v looks like a super sweet pocketable camera.

My first Sony Cybershot was the HX30V with the impressive 20x optical zoom. At the time I had purchased extended warranty and good thing because I had to send it in for repair twice. (My fault) Two years in a row 2014 & 2015 took it to Maho beach to catch planes landing and got fine sand into the lenses barrel. So when I send it in for repair this year they send me the HX50V as a replacement. Not a bad free upgrade? The HX50V has an even more impressive Optical zoom at 30X. The HX50V is a little bigger than the HX30V but still pocketable.

Regards,

Kevin Reid

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone is interested in a superzoom pocket camera the HX90V seems like the right answer.

Found this (first) review from England on this camera, it was released first there and will be here next week, have one on order!!!

http://www.amateurphotographer.co.uk/reviews/compacts/sony-cyber-shot-dsc-hx90v-review

Tom :cool: