Have you stayed in a B&B in Dover?

kruzin'

We spent 2 nights precruise in September at the East Lee Quest House and found it to be excellent. Comfortable rooms with bath and great breakfast and hosts. Check out tripadvisor.com for reviews on Dover properties.

:) this was one of the bnb's we were looking at along with the west bank guest house on folkestone rd by the Dover Priory Station..we were favoring the west bank since we planned on doing a day in canterbury and would rather go by train than bus ..the cost is only 10pounds differnce per night and I am so glad you answered my post...can I ask you how you spend your 2 days precruise in Dover ?

We spent 2 nights precruise in September at the East Lee Quest House and found it to be excellent. Comfortable rooms with bath and great breakfast and hosts. Check out tripadvisor.com for reviews on Dover properties.

• 2 weeks later...

kruzin'...sorry for the delay in response, we were away for the T'day holiday.

We spent the first day just walking around town and the waterfront. Then just crashed after our redeye flight the night before. The next day we spent at the Dover Castle which was quite impressive; great views also. The next day we embarked on our cruise. There are also boat trips you can take to see the white cliffs. Note that it is a relatively small town...we were able to walk with our luggage from Priory station to the East Lee.

Have fun!

Archived