Theme nights!!!!

cruiseaway99

Hey cruisers

I'm going on my cruise in a week and I want to know whether people dress up for the theme nights. I know there are new themes. I've heard that the back to school and vegas pool party is a bit of a flop, is that true? :)

I understand that the theme nights are "blanco" (white party) and Gatsby, which is charleston themed, heard they give dance classes that day.

We are sailing on Feb 6th and that is what is on our info

• 2 weeks later...

We have been back a few days from 12 night on Pearl. We had:: back to school, white party and gatsby. The white party was the most popular. At the shops onboard they have clothes/accessories for sale, very reasonably priced if you don't have anything and want to join in. Fiona

I am on the Aria at the moment. Las Vegas pool party was today at midday. Not a great deal happened and not much has been said about it around the ship. Gatsby Night is tonight to align with the Red Velvet Show. The deck party starts at 9.30pm after the second show.

Bianco has been most popular with most people wearing something white, however most of us do not understand the theme, it does not seem to link to a show or anything else in fact. On my last cruise on the Dawn, sail away was Bianco which sort of worked.

Just my opinion, the old Island & Pirate nights seemed to work better and linked in the shows.