NOORDAM: booked and confused

SeaWatch

Well guys I will give you a full report after we fly over from the UK to Florida and take the 10 night cruise from Ft Lauderdale on November 3rd. We are really looking forward to this holiday, its been a long year.

Last year we did a transatlantic on Celebrity Eclipse which was fantastic and then swapped docks at Ft Lauderdale and got on Crown Princess. That was a nice cruise but no where near the same standard as Celebrity. We have cruised HAL before and like their style so we are looking forward to this cruise.

I actually think you can make or break a cruise with some of your fellow passengers as well as crew to be honest. I have never ever had bad food on a cruise, occasional issues but nothing that has caused serious concern so fingers crossed for a great time this year.

Geoff & Cath

I am booked ( with my in-laws) on the NOORDAM for Alaska this summer - CC offers many conflicting comments.

Any cruisers out there who have sailed in the Noordam recently: please submit a review and photos.

Nervous Nellie here!

We just got off the Noordam this past Saturday after an eleven day cruise. It was in wonderful shape, clean and no heating or cooling problems. Don't be apprehensive about travelling on it. I didn't take photos on the ship, but you will have a blast.

Terri aka Augie's mom