Single digit dance

buddybean11

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S SO CLOSE 9 DAYS TIL WE FLOAT - 8 DAYSTIL WE LEAVE FOR FLORIDA. :D:DWOOOH HOOOH!!!:D:D GETTING NERVOUS ABOUT ALL THE STORMS IN THE GULF.:eek:

I don't know if you'll believe me but the woooh hoooh feeling will increase, especially when it's time to go to the pier.

The cruise line will do everything to ensure your safety by changing directions, ports, and reshuffling the itinerary. So chilax....a little and enjoy your cruise. P.S. Call the cruise line the night before sailing to get sail update, (if such exists at that time). Also get to the pier as early as possible....sail away can change during hurricane season.

I feel like it's finally come true. ;):D:) Getting down to the wire to get the last minute things done. I drew my (Christmas) "Cruise" Club out yesterday and transfered it to checking acct., added our debit cards to the VIP list so they won't block it if we use it out of the country, got international calling added to our cell phones, started packing, made all arrangements with mom's dialysis clinic for when we're gone (she's not going but I'm the contact person they call if they need to change her appointment time - got her ride scheduled with daughter and neice to do her regular time so they won't be calling me to bring her in early), & training my work replacement at work on Tuesday. I know i'm forgetting something:confused:. Can anyone think of anything else they have to do as for as business before they leave? I don't want to wait til the last minute and it be to late to get it done.

Archived