Club Dining or Freedom Dining on Oceana???

tremearne

We have booked to go on board the Oceana with P & O next August on their 10th Aug western med cruise. We discussed the Freedom dining option with a few people including the booking rep who all said that it was an excellent choice. I am now feeling doubtful and wondered if anyone could put our minds at rest please? We opted for the freedom dining due to flexibility, but still want silver service and the smart dress code. Since booking some other people have said to us that we would get a second rate service if we don't do club dining and there wouldn't be such a good standard of dress code. I understood that the only difference was flexibility and being just the 2 of us, being able to sit with different people each evening. I just need reassurance that we will be getting the same excellent service that the Adriatic gives, but in the Linguarian. I know we can also eat in any of the other restaurants, but would like the option of a top class evening meal each night. Hopefully this has explained what I am concerned about. As it's to celebrate both our 50th birthdays and our first time cruising, any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks to all

Archived