Are there party nights on Anthem of the Seas?

Hi there (first post so apologies if in wrong place etc) - due to sail on Anthem early Sept for 2 weeks - when I've been on past RC cruises they have had '70's parties' (the decade not your age) and 'black & white parties' (where everyone is supposed to wear er... black & white) and then RC set up a pop-up shop for all those people who didn't bring the appropriate clothes. So in an effort to be one up on RC's cunning marketing I want to know if there are any such parties during the sailing so I can fill my case with flared trousers etc. Thanks for any help on this!

Just sailed for 2 weeks and did not come across any themed parties sorry but I might have missed it due to the amount of activities onboard.

We had an Ibiza theme outdoor party but that was as far as it went.

• 4 weeks later...

Just done a 14 night Med cruise.

From memory, there were 3 x 80's nights with a tribute band. 3 x Quo nights with a tribute band. Anthem rocks - a party hosted by the Cruise Director. Think there was also a 70's party too. Always seemed to be something going on and the Music Hall on these ships is really quite avenue for party nights. There was a resident rock band that played most nights in the Music Hall too. Another band played in Boleros most nights.

The 80's nights and Quo nights were done such that the first two nights were in the Music Hall and the 3rd night in 270. 270 at night-time with the window blinds down with videos & still projected onto the blinds and a full house was really something else.

Our problem was trying to squeeze everything in.