Allure Cabins 9710, 9712, 9716, 9720

Shell4624

Traveling with Family on Allure next month. Curious if anyone has comments, thoughts or feedback about the above-mentioned cabins. I looked for reviews online and haven't found anything about those cabins specifically. I have no real overarching concerns, just wondered if anyone has stayed in cabins near this area and can provide good, bad or indifferent feedback on those rooms.

TIA!

Stayed in 9325 in May and thought it was great.

Thanks for the feedback Topnole. That is the same general location (aft) opposite side of the ship. What sparked my thinking earlier today was someone complaining of noise above on a different deck. It got me to thinking that i really never looked into potential noise issues. Just above and below us are cabins so I think we'll be fine. I think the biggest gripe would be distance to the room, but hey we're on a cruise which out weights a "longer" walk to the room.

Thanks again!

I wouldn't say it is quite but with the balcony door shut it mutes almost all of it out. If you go to bed early this could be an issue for light sleepers but it didn't impact us at all and we love the bw balconies and have had them several times. It is a long walk to the aft but it helps to offset the spike in calories.